6.07.2005

bead board

I have two 8' x 4' sheets of fako beadboard paneling and some scraps left. I have one roll and a twitch of insulation. I have a new Passload nail gun. I can't store the leftover supplies from finishing the guest bath, so might as well install them somewhere. Unfortunately the only place that could use that amount of material is over the shower in the master bath, in a peaked roof twelve feet up.
That means standing on the top of a stepladder in the shower stall, cutting out and detailing around collar ties and plumbing, and very possibly shooting myself in the foot with my nail gun.
Santa Fe Bro suggests that I drop the ceiling, but that raises other detailing issues. He's taking a shower right now, so maybe he'll emerge with an idea.
Maybe I should just take the extra stuff to the dump.
Two sheets of beadboard at $19 each.
What do you think?

No comments: